We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car parking at southampton cruise terminal

London, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
car parking at southampton cruise terminal

Going on a cruise out of southampton in Nov. Were considering booking our car with Southampton EZE Cruise Parking, however have read poor reviews about this company in relation to airport parking.

Has anyone used EZE Cruise Parking (also known as Looking 4 Parking) in Southampton and what comments do you have re security for the car etc.

Many thanks,

Maya

63 replies to this topic
Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Eastleigh, Winchester
Level Contributor
5,334 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car parking at southampton cruise terminal

There have been some comments on this forum about cruise parking including failure to meet people on departure and longish delays delivering cars on return.

As a small company it appears they struggle to cope when it gets busy and are not always polite when dealing with complaints.

Their car park near the airport seems pretty full most of the time, so I guess most people have a relatively trouble free experience and don't bother to complain/ praise here - those that do are very opinionated one way or the other!

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,285 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car parking at southampton cruise terminal

This is a site I use regularly for aiport parking and over many years have never experienced a problem with security concerns so I imagine their cruise parking is no different. the prices are competitive and you can check these against the suppliers own websites.

holidayextras.co.uk/port-parking/…

Also look out for those who have the Park Mark

http://www.parkmark.co.uk/

Everyone wants some assurance that their vehicle is safe for the duration for a price thats reasonable. Like all purchases if its cheap then its cheap for a reason and thats the risk you take to save a few pounds.

The closer your car is to the terminal the quicker you will get away. The road system is very busy around there and can lead to long delays when several ships dock at once.

Bath
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car parking at southampton cruise terminal

There are many Guest Houses and Hotels that provide parking in the Southampton Area. See the Southampton Tourist Information website- visit-southampton.co.uk/site/cruise-passenge…

We used Twin Oaks Guest House, they provide excellent accommodation, cheap parking in a safe environment and shuttle to the Cruise Line. See www.twinoaks-guesthouse.co.uk

Hope this helps.

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
45 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car parking at southampton cruise terminal

Have just returned having used Alternative Cruise Parking (ACP). They were excellent. We dropped the car off at secured premises and were dropped off at the cruise terminal. On returning we rang the office and were collected within 5 minutes and returned safe and sound to our car. Nice people, good service and considerably cheaper than parking at the port itself.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: car parking at southampton cruise terminal

Just to backup the previous post, used ACP for cruise parking last week, can

only echo the comments above......All good!

Stourbridge West...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: car parking at southampton cruise terminal

We have used acp-southampton for our cruise parking. A fantastic service provided by Helen and her team at a very reasonable rate. We even arranged for them to pick us up from Heathrow airport to take us back to the car in Southampton. Would highly recommend them.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: car parking at southampton cruise terminal

You can book parking online or through a cruise consultant and usually it is very cheap

http://www.cruise.co.uk/

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: car parking at southampton cruise terminal

I couldn't find a page for ACP - alternative cruise parking, so thought I would comment here! We used ACP on a recent cruise from Southampton (Aug 13), for a week and they offered a much more competitive price for parking than the company 'recommended' by P&O. We paid £58 for the week. Ok, you need to have a coach lift to and from the port but this was faultless and I was pleased with how easy the transfers were! Would thoroughly recommend ACP and will use again!

2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: car parking at southampton cruise terminal

I would recommend parking 4 cruises top quality company and excellent staff we had the experience of a gentleman called Martin very professional.

2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: car parking at southampton cruise terminal

I would recommend parking 4 cruises top quality company and excellent staff we had the experience of a gentleman called Martin very professional.

Reply to: car parking at southampton cruise terminal
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Southampton