We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Urgent - Friday Night Sway!

London
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Urgent - Friday Night Sway!

Hi everyone,

Wanting to take my BF to the Hare & Hounds in Sway , New Forest on Friday as they are having an Irish night - will be leaving London about 4-30pm - need somewere reasonably priced to stay on the Friday night 13th March 09(probably only that night) as on to my ma and pa's the following day . Any recommendations that do 1 or 2 nights only that are within walking distance to "The Hare and Hounds" . Importantly, need somwhere that doesn't mind us coming home at 11-30pm-12-30pm that evening.......(there is a live band) :-)

London
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Urgent - Friday Night Sway!

I have found www.newforest-bedandbreakfast.co.uk helpful previously. They list the hare and hounds and you can see local accommodation relative to this....hope this helps?! Have a great evening.

2. Re: Urgent - Friday Night Sway!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 pm, October 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about New Forest National...