We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mackeral fishing in hampshire

nottingham
Level Contributor
95 posts
7 reviews
mackeral fishing in hampshire

Is really like to go mackeral fishing when I'm in Hampshire in October. Are there any good places to go from or companies to go with.

I can get to pretty much anywhere in Hampshire so any help would be great.

UK
Level Contributor
49,560 posts
91 reviews
1. Re: mackeral fishing in hampshire

I caught some off the pier at Southsea but that was in the summer, no idea if they are about in October.

Not sure if there are boat trips, can't say I've ever seen any and October is after the end of the holiday season, so I'd doubt it.

You are probably best trying a fishing forum to ask for advice.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
32 reviews
2. Re: mackeral fishing in hampshire

I watching watching a guy last week down in Old Portsmouth, every time he reeled in it was full of mackeral.

3. Re: mackeral fishing in hampshire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, February 23, 2014