We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Stow-on-the-Wold
Search

riads in Marrakech

spokane, washington
Level Contributor
15 posts
83 reviews
23 helpful votes
riads in Marrakech
Save

The four of us - mom, dad & 2 teenage daughters - want a great riad for 3 nights in Marrakech but would like to not spend more than 200 Euro a night. Any personal favorites? I realize there are lots of suggestions online but thought I'd see what more I may find out. Should we stay in the medina or outside?

Russell, Kansas
Level Contributor
591 posts
79 reviews
19 helpful votes
1. Re: riads in Marrakech
Save

I hate to be a party pooper, but you'd probably get more replies posting in the Morocco forum not the United Kingdom forum.

That being said however, the Brits do often holiday in north Africa and perhaps someone may know of some helpful info.

spokane, washington
Level Contributor
15 posts
83 reviews
23 helpful votes
2. Re: riads in Marrakech
Save

Yeah, as soon as I sent the message I saw that I hadn't switched out of the UK forum. Oops.

3. Re: riads in Marrakech

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, September 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Stow-on-the-Wold