We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage storage

Hello,

I am hoping to come to Moreton-in-Marsh (from London) for the day to take the Secret Cottage tour. I would prefer to bring my luggage with me so I can go on to my next destination and not have to backtrack to London. Does anyone know if there is luggage storage available? I can't store my bag on the tour bus.

Thanks!

~C

Northamptonshire...
Destination Expert
for Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cotswolds
Level Contributor
5,290 posts
1,583 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage

Hello.If i were you i would contact the Redesdale Arms hotel,fairly close to the train station in Moreton-in-Marsh and ask them whether they can hold your luggage for the duration of your tour/day out.There would obviously be a fee.Good luck and i hope this works.

Northamptonshire...
Destination Expert
for Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Cotswolds
Level Contributor
5,290 posts
1,583 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage storage

P.s.this hotel is in the High Street.

Williamsburg...
Level Contributor
39 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Luggage storage

Great suggestion, thanks!

~C

UK
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Luggage storage

Yes your only option will be to contact the local hotels, there's no left luggage facility.

Where is you next destination, that may influence whether it makes sense to bring your luggage or not.

5. Re: Luggage storage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, November 20, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Moreton-in-Marsh