We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Football/Soccer

Moncton, Canada
4 posts
Save Topic
Football/Soccer

As i've mentioned I will be moving to Lewes and am looking for to joining a football/soccer team. Would anyone know who I could contact to get more information on this?

Eastbourne, United...
Destination Expert
for Oxford
Level Contributor
720 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Football/Soccer

First things first. It's football - not soccer ;-)

This is from www.thefa.com :

If you would like more information about football in Sussex and how to get involved in the national game, be it playing, refereeing, coaching or administering, contact Ken Benham and his team at the Sussex FA on 01903 753547, or by e-mail at: Secretary@SussexFA.com

By the way, when you are here you should support Oxford United Football Club, who are a fine team and sleeping giants.

2. Re: Football/Soccer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Lewes