We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brighton Restaurant for 30 People

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Brighton Restaurant for 30 People

Hi All, I'm looking for ideas of a restaurant in Brighton that would be used to catering for a large group of thirty male&female thirty-somethings (I've read lots of horror stories of restaurants unable to cope with big numbers). Any cuisines considered, nothing too pretentious! Thanks very much in advance!

PS> Also suggestions of places to avoid if you've had a bad experience....

Hove, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
297 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brighton Restaurant for 30 People

Al Duomo is an Italian restaurant in Brighton that is really good for groups, good atmosphere inside, foods good.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
1,545 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brighton Restaurant for 30 People

Donatello. Great restaurant, good staff, good for groups, although they'll require a deposit on your table.

www.donatello.co.uk

You could try phoning Pho in Black Lion Street, Vietnamese.

www.phocafe.co.uk

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
3,371 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brighton Restaurant for 30 People

I wouldn't say that Donatello is great but it is ok.

I am not a local but I do visit Brighton regularly so I am going to give you a restaurant to avoid. It is the Pitcher and Piano which I tried last month. Trust me it is grim!

Possibly, Browns Brasserie might be more what you are looking for or Cotes.

Sorry, another restaurant that I am not a fan of in Brighton is Carluccios. I went there a couple of years ago and the food and service were not up to scratch at all. I usually find Carluccios restaurants to be excellent but the Brighton one left a lot to be desired.

4. Re: Brighton Restaurant for 30 People

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Brighton