We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in Brighton

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
88 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast in Brighton

I'm going to be in Brighton this weekend and am looking for somewhere to go for a good breakfast - preferably somewhere with pancakes! I'm staying at Holiday Inn so somewhere close by would be good.

Thanks!

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for London, Brighton
Level Contributor
6,139 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast in Brighton

American pancakes? Then go to Tallula's, 9 Hampton Place. Great breakfasts, and real American pancakes.

From the Holiday Inn, walk straight up Little Preston Street to Western Road. Cross Western Road, and you're on Hampton Place. Tallula's is halfway up the road.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,455 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast in Brighton

dont know about Pancakes but Harrys in Church Road Hove always do a good breakfast, last time i was in there, Steve Coogan was on the next table!

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for London, Brighton
Level Contributor
6,139 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast in Brighton

Yes, Harry's has pancakes! They're good, too. :-)

-
Level Contributor
1,181 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast in Brighton

Bojangles: Ah Haa!!!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
88 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast in Brighton

Thanks, they both sound great!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
88 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast in Brighton

I went to Tallula's - close to the hotel, excellent pancakes, unlimited maple syrup....what more could you want?

Thanks again, good recommendation!

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,455 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast in Brighton

glad the breakfast went well, but how was the Hotel (Holiday Inn)? the reviews are very mixed to say the least. recommended ?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
88 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast in Brighton

I know - I was quite hesitant after having read the reviews, but found it to be one of the only places (on Late Rooms) where I could book just the Saturday night. It wasn't bad at all - I didn't really spend much time there as I was only there for the one night and my room rate didn't include breakfast, but the room was clean, check in and check out went smoothly (the staff were very friendly)- nothing to complain about really! I had a basic room (not sea view) and there certainly wasn't any of the mould in the bathroom or cracks in the ceiling like in the photos a previous reviewer posted!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
88 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Breakfast in Brighton

Oh and being a veggie, I also really enjoyed Terre Terre - very nice!

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,455 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breakfast in Brighton

we enjoyed a great breakfast this morning at Real Eating Company, Western Road Hove. Highly recommended, not cheap, but you get what you pay for!

the eggs benedict, and eggs royale (with smoked salmon) were fantastic!, our party also enjoyed the Big Breakfast (Full english) and French Toast, maple syrup and banana. Fresh Coffee, squeezed juice, sunshine, what more can you ask for? Kids loved it to.

Wonderful!

http://www.real-eating. co.uk/daily_menu.htm

Get answers to your questions about Brighton