We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ice cream parlours

west sussex uk
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Ice cream parlours

Hi all,

Looking for an ice cream parlour in central Brighton, one where we can sit inside, as it's for an after lunch desert in October.

I know there's one in Pool Valley, and I read in the Argus about One in Gardner street.

Are either of these any good, or are there any others that anyone can recommend?

Thanks

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,488 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ice cream parlours

Boho Gelato best by far, for choice, handmade on premises, amazing unique assortment of flavours you wont get better anywhere else. The rest are poor imitations IMO.

Those being Scoop & Crumb In East St, and Cloud 9 back of the Lanes nr Donatello., i think there are one or two in Gardner St, one is defo a frozen Yog place. The other is Gelato Gatuso, owned by ex Corrie actor, Brian Capron.

Edited: 3:14 pm, September 13, 2012
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,488 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ice cream parlours

Typo, Gelato Gusto

facebook.com/pages/…207110272714938

Maybe i was being harsh on the others. Sitting inside S&C is large, but i think Gusto is worth a try out, for the celeb factor, then go for a Coffee at Peter Andre's New York Coffee shop at the clock tower..... :)

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,391 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ice cream parlours

New Gelato salon on corner of Madeira place/St James street... looks lovely! always busy.

Hastings, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ice cream parlours

While Boho Gelato's ice cream is utterly divine you can't really eat in there as they only have a couple of low stools & pouffes to eat your ice cream. Depends on the age of your party but it's not the comfiest place to sit and eat.

5. Re: Ice cream parlours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, September 21, 2013