We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breakfast in Brighton near Pier

Perm, Russia
2 posts
Save Topic
breakfast in Brighton near Pier

Hi, friends! I am Helen from Russia. I and my 3 best friends (we are 40 years but you could not give us such ages) will stay at Brighton on April for 1 week in apartments near Pier (Marine Parade - begining). I have alredy been in UK (3 times), but my friends never! I want them to taste real English breakfast. I read all the topicks from this forum. I knew and put in my mind the advices from bojangles, PaulCostas, Stooferuk and pearlpoppy about pubs, seafood (Englishs at Lanes), even disco-clubs. But about breakfast I could not find anything except bojangles' advice to try the Bandstand Cafe. But it is not far from our apartment. I understand that there is a touristic area around Pier but may be you have a wonderfull place here? Thank you in advance!

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,487 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breakfast in Brighton near Pier

Privet Helen

The Pier area is very tourist of course, thats why people come to Brighton (& the Wheel of course :) )

There are many great places, for breakfast, yes there are many cafe's all over where you can get a good 'fry-up'

Those which are popular are:

Bills - North St

SevenBees Cafe - Ship St Gardens (in the Lanes), plus many other places all along Kings Road seafront.

My friend runs Time Out (Caff) on East Street, nr the seafront) its as good a typical no-frill breakfast as you'll find in my opinion.

If you just wander the North Laine/Kensington Gardens you will find lots of places to find a good English breakfast.

Let us know if we can help further.

Hopefully others will shout out with their recommendation, maybe more in Kemptown areas which I'm not so familiar with.

Nadyeemsya vam ponravit sya Brighton! :)

Perm, Russia
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: breakfast in Brighton near Pier

Hi, Privet, bojangles! Thank you for your prompt reply! I appreciate your advice and your knowing Russian language :))) We'll try to go in all these places. If somewhere there is Wi-Fi, I' ll write my opinion. And I am sure we'll love Brighton as we love the UK! The only thing remained is to get Visa. Hope for that! Thank you once more!

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos, Benidorm
Level Contributor
5,391 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: breakfast in Brighton near Pier

Opposite the Pier on Marine parade, you have the Loop cafe (Near the Amsterdam Hotel. Good food in there.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,391 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: breakfast in Brighton near Pier

Also in St James street, look for the Street Cafe, hearing good things about that too.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
5,391 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: breakfast in Brighton near Pier

http://www.theloop-brighton.co.uk/

6. Re: breakfast in Brighton near Pier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:42 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Brighton