We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag Weekend

UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Stag Weekend

Hi all, was thinking of organising a stag do in the middle of May this year in Brighton. Can you please let me know what its really like for B&B's, pubs, clubs, strip bars etc etc...Cheers.

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag Weekend

Are you arranging this stag yourself or via a company? (recommended).

You should bear in mind, that if you organise this event yourself your party will almost certainly have difficulty in gaining access to most of the clubs and bars in Brighton(being a potentially large group of lads from out-of-town).

However, if you arrange the stag through a dedicated events company they will arrange guaranteed entrance to all the decent nightspots and lap dancing clubs with an “all in“ price. So I recommend you go down this route. (Google for stag weekends in Brighton)

However, Brighton is a good choice for stags, and accommodates many (stag and hen parties) throughout the year.

We have an abundance of affordable B&Bs and you’ll be spoilt for choice for bars and clubs. As for strip bars etc, well as far as I know there are only two (Table/Lap Dancing Club/Bars – Pussycats in Hove and their sister Club in Brighton).

UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Stag Weekend

Cheers bojangles, thanks for the advice - much appreciated...

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,431 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stag Weekend

if its not too late, try this company.

http://www.thestagcompany.com/

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert