We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

indian buffet

west sussex
Level Contributor
114 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
indian buffet

Can anyone please recommend a good indian buffet in or around Brighton ?

Brighton, UK
Level Contributor
707 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: indian buffet

There's one in Ship Street, I think it's called Bombay Aloo or something; I believe they also have a branch in St James's Street, Kemp Town.

I have only been there once and that was when I was a student, so my taste buds have changed since! I remember it being ok. However I have since heard lots of negative reports about it.

I suppose it depends on what you expect - you get what you pay for after all. But it always seems to be busy so perhaps it's not that bad after all? Good luck,

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: indian buffet

For info, the Ship Street one is veggie & the one in Kemp Town serves meat (and is a couple of quid more expensive). There is a review in the Itchy guide www.itchybrighton.co.uk/venues/428.html

As the previous poster points out though, local opinion is mixed on this one! :)

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,466 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: indian buffet

Bombay Brasserie near bottom of Preston Street would be your best best, its about ��6.75 all you can eat. (on a Sunday)

Get answers to your questions about Brighton