We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

movies

California
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
movies

could you tell me if the movie 'Across theUniverse' is being released in Brighton soon? I plan on visiting Oct 1st for a week and was hoping to see it. Also, can you tell me where to link to see list of movies playing during that time? What else is there to do at this time of year, sounds like most things happen in summer... your advise is helpful. thanks

London, United...
Level Contributor
343 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: movies

Eleo Hi

Across the Universe - is due to be released in UK on 28/9/2007 so should be on while you are here.

Link to Brighton Odeon -

www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/film_times/s71/

Bojangles (Our superb Brighton expert) - will shortly post numerous links to good "whats on" web sites. So keep checking post!

There is always loads going on in Brighton at any time of year but you should get your skates on with regard to booking tickets.

What are you into? Concerts? Theatre? etc etc the more you can tell us the more we can help!

For starters google "Brighton Dome" and/or "Theatre Royal Brighton" These will lead you to to the main Concert Hall & Theatre but there are loads more venues that we can guide you to once we know what you like.

You will have a great week - Paul

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: movies

looks like the movie is on at the Odeon (UK release 1/10).

www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/coming_soon/s71/

The cinema is city/town centre at the Bottom of West St corner of Kings Rd, easy to find and get to.

things to do?......eat, drink, club, party, beach, pier, marina, theatre, movie, shop till you drop, The Lanes, North Laine, Chrichill Square Mall, East Str, galleries, museums, the Royal Pavilion, live comdey, live music..(need i go on?)

http://www.whatson.brighton.co.uk/index.asp

Things to do/places to go.....you wont fit this all in!! Brightion is a 24/7 365 city like no other.....

www.timeout.com/travel/features/81.html

www.boutiquebrighton.co.uk/attractions.html

…brighton.co.uk/attractions/…

http://www.brightonmarinashopping.co.uk/

Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,430 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: movies

darn it Paul! ;-))

London, United...
Level Contributor
343 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: movies

Just beat ya!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Re: movies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, September 10, 2009