We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brighton in April ?

New England
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Brighton in April ?

My family and I will be in London for a week in April 2008.

We will take 2 day trips outside of London. One town we are considering is Brighton. I know it might be chilly at that time of year, but will the shops and restaurants be open ?

Is it worth the trip, or is it best left to summer ?

Thank you.

UK
Level Contributor
49,561 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brighton in April ?

Sure it will all be open. I think its a great place with good weather but not so great if not, others may disagree (Mr B will be along shortly :-)

This April would have been ideal, please see if you can arrange the same weather for next year.

New England
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Brighton in April ?

Thank you joeintheuk ! I am so excited to plan my trip ! I see from your other posts that you have lots of good advice. I was in London 26 years ago and I always knew I would return one day !

3. Re: Brighton in April ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 31, 2009