We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Members in Norfolk needed for poss radio appearance!

Norwich, England
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Members in Norfolk needed for poss radio appearance!

Hi from BBC Radio Norfolk!

Are you the sort of person who always gets those 1p flights to Madrid? Who's forever boasting to your mates about this cute little villa in Greece you found on the internet? Who uses sites like this to find out what that hotel's REALLY like and bags a bargain by booking direct?

If so, we at the Morning Show would like to hear from you. Tips and hints, yes, but we're looking for someone - you or a mate - to come on the show one morning and tell us and our listeners how to use the net to find a brilliant holiday bargain.

Please email me karen.buchanan@bbc.co.uk if you think you can help or call 01603 284781.

Many thanks - and happy holidays!

Karen

Harrogate, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Members in Norfolk needed for poss radio appearance!

well i hope you got replies to this posting because if i had seen it sooner i would most certainly have wanted to be giving my advice...i book all the time and have had some brilliant bargains and how to save if you have kids! remember me for next time..

sharonbowen1@tiscali.co.uk

2. Re: Members in Norfolk needed for poss radio appearance!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, September 27, 2009