We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage

Baldwinsville, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
73 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage storage

My colleague and I are traveling to Bournemouth from London for business via rail. We leave that same evening via coach for Heathrow. Is there luggage storage at or near the station?

London
Destination Expert
for London, Devon
Level Contributor
24,038 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage

I suspect there may not be any - outside London luggage storage is hard to come by due to the ongoing security situation and low demand.

It may be that you need to leave your luggage at Heathrow (there are left luggage facilities in all the terminals) and travel from there to Bournemouth.

kent
Level Contributor
259 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage storage

It could cost you £10 but you could give this company a ring mailboxes etc bournemouth

mbe.co.uk/bournemouthcommercialroad/our_serv…

mbe.co.uk/pdf/…20prices.pdf

3. Re: Luggage storage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 17, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Bournemouth