We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

a month in bournemouth

Which Bournemouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia Suburbs
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
a month in bournemouth

Hey there,

Pending my acceptance to a program I applied for, I will be staying in the UK for one month. T

he program is based in Bournemouth, however I only need to be present for 3 separate days. I was hoping to travel around a bit-- London and/or elsewhere.

I need suggestions for places to stay and things to do in Bournemouth (and elsewhere!), and other places to visit. Is travel in and out of Bournemouth easy? I am a young woman and traveling alone so I am looking for safe, yet affordable places.

Thank you!

kent
Level Contributor
217 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: a month in bournemouth

One letting agent I left off and an example let that is very central. This agency even invites offers as does bournecoast.

churchfieldholidaylettings.com/…

Philadelphia Suburbs
Level Contributor
5 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: a month in bournemouth

thank you, everyone, for your concern and suggestions! i appreciate it... keep them coming!! i am sure i will have plenty more questions as my plans become finalized.

13. Re: a month in bournemouth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, December 16, 2013