We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel or B&B with body board facilities??

Hertford, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel or B&B with body board facilities??

I am planning a weekend in Boyrnemouth wth my boyfriend i June who is a keen bodyboarder, last year we went stayed at the Ramada Encoure but had to sneek the bodyboard/wetsuit into the room to wash down in the shower. Can anyone reccoment a hotel or bed and breakfast that may have a drying room for wetsuits etc.

Apologies if this is a stupid question but I am not a boadyboarder and am booking the weekend as a suprise.

Crathie
Level Contributor
848 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel or B&B with body board facilities??

Don't know of anywhere myself, but you could do a google search for B&B's in the area and make enquiries through them. Lots of networking goes on between B&B/Guest Houses and someone may be able to help. I should imagine this might not be an uncommon question to ask B&B/Guest House proprietors in the Bournemouth area and many are likely to be used to dealing with wetsuits, boards and so on.

In my B&B days I was used to requests from guests asking me to dry walking boots and wet clothes if they had been out hillwalking in wet weather.

Christchurch
Level Contributor
416 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel or B&B with body board facilities??

Not an endorsement of the place but as an example this place offers storage and drying

www.information-britain.co.uk/showPlace.cfm…

It may be worth looking at Boscombe rather than Bournemouth in searches a sthe proximity to the surf reef(again no endorsements there) has quite a few places touting for business on the back of it so they should be accomodating to the surfing/boarding community.

3. Re: Hotel or B&B with body board facilities??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, January 25, 2012