We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Weekend Bournemouth April 2006

2 posts
Save Topic
Hen Weekend Bournemouth April 2006

Trying to organize a friend's hen night in Bournemouth for April 2006. Accommodation/pamper day/evening mea/club that sort off thing. Just wondering if anyone has any experience of using one of the many Internet organizations who offer special hen packages. Any recommendations or suggesitons woudl be much appreciated.

Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Weekend Bournemouth April 2006

Personally I think you are better organising this yourself, I went on one to Brighton and it cost ��200 per person we only had one meal included in this and entry, but the restaurant we did go to was not great and had no atmosphere. We went to some tacky places aswell and only had the limo for 2 hours. On the following evening we did have a fireman shoe but we were then kept in the room for the rest of the evening which was dark and dingy - they did bring in the stags but it was a little forced and as you are bunged in with the other hen parties some of the girls got a bit competitive. If you are arranging for Bmth there are tons of accomodation options and you can then make sure that this is central and you can basically walk to most places if you are located centrally.

There are some great restaurants with good atmosphere and you can do what is best for you guys rather than have this forced upon you. I dont think that you'll have trouble finding things to do/plan

Hope this helps!

2. Re: Hen Weekend Bournemouth April 2006

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:43 am, January 14, 2006
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen Weekend Bournemouth April 2006

I organised my sisters Hen Do in Sept 05. We stayed at the travelodge, as hotels available on Hen weekend usually are a bit rough around the edges and more expensive. Travelodge is cheap and you can get 3 in a room.From the hotel it only cost ������������������4 in a taxis to town or walking takes 10-15mins not bad if you are in group. We done pole dancing lessons which were fab, really good fun and you also get a certificate. Think it was ������������������25 each based on a group of 8. See www.mypoledanceschool.co.uk. For our meal i booked Coriander mexican restaurant it very nice and reasonably priced.we also went to the friday night comedy club which was good. Done everything over the phone and internet. We really had a good time, so much so we are going back in March

Get answers to your questions about Bournemouth