We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Decent middle priced Hotel in Bournemouth

Co. Donegal, Ireland
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Decent middle priced Hotel in Bournemouth

We hope to visit Bournemouth in September and are looking for a medium priced, clean, central hotel. Those we have looked at so far, have received poor reviews. To date, we have never been let down by Trip Advisor reviewers and so would appreciate some input. Incidentally, we are travelling from Ireland so cost is a feature. Thank you.

san francisco
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Decent middle priced Hotel in Bournemouth

Hi

I live in San Francisco but grew up in Bournemouth and was just back there for a few weeks. I would recommend looking at the following hotels:

Royal Norfolk hotel, Royal Exeter, Hermitage Hotel. You can get these for 90pounds/100pounds per night.

To spend more go for the Royal Bath Hotel. These hotels are all really central. The Marriott Bournemouth is also great but is a short walk to the town centre.

Hope that helps,

Bournemouth is great and you'll love the shops and restaurants (eg. West Beach restaurant on the promenade next to the pier, great for a glass of wine and sea views!), it has lot to offer - hope the weather is good for you!

Charlotte

London
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Decent middle priced Hotel in Bournemouth

Just come back from Bournemouth and spent 2 nights in the Amarillo. I paid £160 for 2 nights for a family room (double bed and 2 singles). Rooms are nicely decorated and have DVD players in each one. Opposite a quiet park and about 10 mins walk to the beach.

3. Re: Decent middle priced Hotel in Bournemouth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, September 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bournemouth