We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chocolate Hotel or Studland Dene - Bournemouth

London, United...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Chocolate Hotel or Studland Dene - Bournemouth

Been looking at this for a hen do...has anyone stayed here?

http://www.thechocolatehotel.co.uk/

Can u give me any advice??

An alternative I am considering is....Studland Dene..but I have read pretty nasty reviews. Looks nice on the website tho..has it been refurbished in 2007???

ta xx

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Chocolate Hotel or Studland Dene - Bournemouth

Wouldn't go for the Studland Dene - it is not in a good position for a hen night as it is well away from the town centre with all the nightclubs etc. The other one is new so unable to comment but is very central. If you are looking for a place close to the clubs, etc. you would be best off on the Eastcliff (Choccie one is on the Westcliff) as most of the pubs and bars that hen parties hang out at is on the Eastcliff side of town - means you could walk home if this was a plan. Otherwise, Westcliff is good and short taxi hop away. Studland Dene is about 10 mins away - same road as me. Good views of the sea but you ain't going for the sea I suspect.

2. Re: Chocolate Hotel or Studland Dene - Bournemouth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Bournemouth