We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lulworth Ranges

Berkeley, CA
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lulworth Ranges

I see the Lulworth ranges are open most weekends, but does that incoude Fridays? Some MoD sites include Fridays in their weekends but state that, whereas the lulworth ranges site is silent on the subject.

Thanks!

Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Amesbury, London
Level Contributor
7,030 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lulworth Ranges

Hi, this gives very clear dates of opening times, so if it doesn't say Friday, then it won't be open Fridays:

mod.uk/NR/…lulworthaccesstimes2012.pdf

Tyneham Village was fascinating. I have to go back sometime to visit the fossilised forest sometime.

ETA: Sorry; here's the one for 2013.

mod.uk/NR/…lulworthaccess_dates2013.pdf

Strangely enough, the 2012 is clearer than the 2013 dates, but I'm sure the principle applies ie 9am Saturday to whatever time on Sunday...

Edited: 11:27 am, November 05, 2012
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,119 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lulworth Ranges

no fridays are not part of the weekend openings

they are open daily in most school hols though as is tyneham village and car park

you can drive over after about 5 pm most evenings when the firing is over

but walks are closed.

Berkeley, CA
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lulworth Ranges

Thanks all

4. Re: Lulworth Ranges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 12, 2013