We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel virginia

Which Torquay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
southampton
Level Contributor
98 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
hotel virginia

hello, has any one recently stayed at this hotel, i have had a great offer sent to me for a group. but the only time any one answers the phone, is in the evening, and always the person that sent the info to me about the weekend. why is there no one to answer phone in the day. i am probably worrying for nothing, but can't help wondering. there is no website, and very little info on the net. so if any one has stayed there recently and knows they are still trading, i would love to hear.

Worcester
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: hotel virginia

Have just had a very enjoyable 6 night half board stay. Fantastic value with to and from coaching from the Midlands included plus a whole day coach excursion. Food excellent, staff helpful and friendly. The hotel a little run down with bedrooms in need of decoration, but all the essentials in good order and clean, towels and bed linen brilliant white. One wall of the dining room covered with Thank- you cards and the guest book at reception full of favourable comment. An ideal location for a basic and cheap holiday break.

12. Re: hotel virginia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 18, 2013