We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag Weekend

Which Torquay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Stag Weekend

I was thinking of organising a stag do in Torquay, can anyone tell me what its really like for B&B's, pubs, clubs, strip bars etc etc (the usual stag weekend type things). Cheers

Exeter, United...
Destination Expert
for Torquay, Paignton, Brixham, English Riviera, Exeter
Level Contributor
352 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag Weekend

There are lots of nice B&B's in Torquay but many are very wary of taking Stag/Hen Nights - i would suggest you try to get accommodation in a larger Hotel rather than guest houses. Obviously it depends on when you are visiting and how many people.

The Koko Lounge in Torquay has recently started excotic dancers on Saturday nights - if thats your thing. www.thekokolounge.co.uk Koko is not in the harbour area but is only about 5 minutes up the high street, not the easiest place to find - it is above Burtons.

If not there are many clubs- Claires, Route 66 etc in the harbour area. Pubs, just like any other town you have the Bar Meds and like. A good and popular place to eat first is the Tex Mex place Jingles, its in the harbour area and is very lively (often full with stag/hen/birthday groups who are then going to the clubs) Food is also very good.

Hope this helps

UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Stag Weekend

Cheers, thanks for the advice - much appreciated.....

Exeter, United...
Destination Expert
for Torquay, Paignton, Brixham, English Riviera, Exeter
Level Contributor
352 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Stag Weekend

no probs