We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jack Rabbit - Plymouth - Innkeepers Lodge

Which Plymouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
88 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Jack Rabbit - Plymouth - Innkeepers Lodge

I thought this might be helpful to know !

We have just returned from our 2 night stay at this Lodge.I must say it was our fist stay with them.

Staff were polite and friendly and room was comfortable and clean - more than adequate for our stay.

We travelled easily around the countryside and this was a good base.

Food very nice and fresh and everywhere was spotlessly clean. Parking was plentiful and safe.

We usually stay with another chain but we were so impressed we will most certainly use again.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hoods Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,676 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jack Rabbit - Plymouth - Innkeepers Lodge

Have you done a review triggerfish51?

We are staying at an Innkeeper's Lodge soon, so it is good to know they are a decent chain.

Somerset UK
Destination Expert
for Devon
Level Contributor
1,038 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jack Rabbit - Plymouth - Innkeepers Lodge

I think his review is what you see already.

I really wish people would post specific reviews under things to do/hotels/restaurants rather than on the forum. If I was looking for a hotel I'd look under "hotels" and not on the forum.

london
Level Contributor
88 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jack Rabbit - Plymouth - Innkeepers Lodge

Hi Riotstar,

I was trying to put in a review but was directed onto the forum via Google -the information about the Jack Rabbit was quite old so I opened a new post for the time being.

I have made a request to Trip Advisor to leave a review on this specific Lodge (as it does not yet have a review page set up)

I am awaiting for acceptance from them to proceed apparently they have to check this meets their guidelines.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hoods Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,676 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jack Rabbit - Plymouth - Innkeepers Lodge

Great stuff, triggerfish. They usually get back to you fairly quickly in my experience.

5. Re: Jack Rabbit - Plymouth - Innkeepers Lodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 05, 2010