We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

place to stay

uk
Level Contributor
173 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
place to stay

We are looking for a romantic B&B to spend 1 or 2 nights in the Exmoor area i have come across Bowden farm which looks very good and wondered if anyone on here had ever stayed there. We love good food and have never been in the Exmoor area before and thought we would take a couple of days to look around it.

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
8,983 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: place to stay

If you want Exmoor then this isn't the place, it is some way off Exmoor.

If you want to look around Exmoor, then you need to be nearer the centre - near Exford or Withypool, for example.

The Crown Hotel at Exford is nice, more than a B&B, but not a Hotel, if you know what I mean. Might be too pricey for a stay, but their food is excellent, both in the bar and the restaurant (which have seperate menus).

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
96 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: place to stay

I've just suggested this on another thread, but I am most familiar with West Somerset side of Exmoor and Dunster is beautiful.

Try www.luttrellarms.co.uk

3. Re: place to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 am, September 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Exmoor National Park