We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jack In The Green Inn listed twice!

Exeter Devon
Level Contributor
854 posts
201 reviews
Save Topic
Jack In The Green Inn listed twice!

Why is the same restaurant listed at 9 and 11 in the restaurant forum? It is the same place. One is listed at Rockbeare Straight and The other at London Road? Very odd ! please sort it out!

Somerset UK
Destination Expert
for Devon
Level Contributor
1,049 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jack In The Green Inn listed twice!

Unless it changes in the next few days you'll probably be better off contacting TA directly. I've found on a couple of occasions it's the only way to get it done.

In one instance the name of the wrong village (200 miles away) was attributed to a restaurant so that all the things to do, hotels and restaurants etc were for 200 miles away!!

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jack In The Green Inn listed twice!

The Rockbeare Straight is the London Road.....which is alos the OLD A30. just check on a map to double check, but I'm sure it is having lived in Rockbeare all my life which that road is our life line!!

As for the Jack in the Green....well It's not worth going to but that's my personal opinion....over price small portions that come out cold, sent back twice and still cold not worth wasting your money!!!!

3. Re: Jack In The Green Inn listed twice!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 24, 2010