We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheplegh court, Blackawton Devon

Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sheplegh court, Blackawton Devon

Hi, has anyone stayed at this place and could give me some feedback? Is Devon still a popular place to holiday? Thanks

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sheplegh court, Blackawton Devon

"Also wondering if Devon is not a popular as Cornwall and therefore a bit 'dated'? "

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Thanks Annabelle for pointing me here!! Its been a good day, England managed to not lose the cricket, Arsenal lost the Carling cup final, now Faceman is redfaced and realising Devon must take its rightful place behind Cornwall. No hard feelings, just as long as you know the pecking order. : ))))

London, United...
Level Contributor
870 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sheplegh court, Blackawton Devon

I expect you were listening to the football and cricket on your wind up radios, gathered together in the kitchen around your candles for warmth and heat eh?

When does electricity reach Cornwall, next year sometime I think... ; - ))))

Great Cricket though - the 1 day game is still alive and kicking!

Oh, yesterday was even better - we booked a flight to Malaysia leaving on Saturday! Time for some sunshine!!

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
384 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sheplegh court, Blackawton Devon

Sheplegh Court is situated in a peaceful quiet valley, near the village of Blackawton. It has 17 apartments, some of which are available for rent. The atmosphere is tranquil with 35 acres of grounds with mature woodlands, loads of specimen trees and grassland. Sheplegh has a tennis court, indoor and outdoor heated pool, full size snooker room and a sauna.

The house is handy for all the many attractions of South Hams, including Dartmouth, Salcombe and Kingsbridge. there are many beaches within 30 minutes, from Bigbury and Bantham, to Blackpool Sands and lots of smaller beaches off the beaten track. There are loads of pubs and rstaurants nearby too. It will be a holiday to create memories and bring you back year on year.

Edited: 1:34 am, June 26, 2012
Market Bosworth...
Level Contributor
1,740 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Sheplegh court, Blackawton Devon

Davidlowe46 written like a PR person or an owner....

15. Re: Sheplegh court, Blackawton Devon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, April 12, 2014