We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camelot Queries???

Negril
Level Contributor
1,249 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Camelot Queries???

I don't know if it's just me.....but how come all the exceptional recommendations and Boosts for this Hotel (?) are mainly from people who have only 1 or just a few previous posts..(If any!!)

Surely I smell a fish here???...or am I just a sceptic????

Why hasn't TA done something about these truly False posts??? It creates a total facade for us true Die hard TA followers!!

....IMO......After consuming15 pints of Guiness and then eating a pork-pie.....It wouldn't be the pork-pie that made me sick!!!!

RESPECT XXX

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
716 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Camelot Queries???

If you're talking about Camelot Castle Hotel, it is ranked No. 5 of 6 hotels in Tintagel and has 206 terrible reviews, out of a total of 894. I don't think a couple of excellent "1 review" reviews is going to make a big difference to people's overall assessment of the place.

Tintagel,Cornwall
Level Contributor
757 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Camelot Queries???

Thanks for the link Wansteader on the secrets of Camelot.I have not seen it before.

I have just sat through all 30 minutes of it and had no idea I was so close to paradise!!!!

It was very noticeable that the majority of staff interviewed praising the wonderful management were almost all foreign with just an accountant from UK!

One thing they did get correct is that this is really a wonderful area.

Negril
Level Contributor
1,249 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Camelot Queries???

Clanline.......careful!!!...you'll have the morale-police on yer back!!!!...but it is a gorgeous area...totally agree!

RESPECT XXX

Negril
Level Contributor
1,249 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Camelot Queries???

...apologies for some of my Mis-spellin' but I don't get too much time to bury my head in good books and dictionarys these days.....avoiding the hot Afghan sun and defending the rights of freedom for the UK are my main objectives......tho some people make me wonder and shudder...why the Hell we are bothering?

...as said before...14 pints of Guiness and a pork-pie!!!!!...I became rather ill!!!

With Respect......(Trolls and self righteous pompous-keyboard warriors inclusive)

15. Re: Camelot Queries???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, March 21, 2015