We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog Friendly Accom nr St Mawes??

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Dog Friendly Accom nr St Mawes??

I am looking for a place to stay with my mum next week but it must be dog friendly and very nice.

We are looking in the St Mawes / Portscatho/Philleigh/Veryan area.

Many thanks

Blois, France
Level Contributor
799 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog Friendly Accom nr St Mawes??

Not too much chance of getting a room at such short notice but Tresanton in St Mawes accepts (small well behaved) dogs in a few of there rooms.

www.tresanton.com

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,587 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog Friendly Accom nr St Mawes??

iknow-cornwall.co.uk/accommodation/30984-cor…

have a look at those, dog friendly cottages on the Roseland Peninsula. Like the previous poster says though, if you want next week, the busiest week of the year, best get cracking!

Kentisbeare, United...
Level Contributor
370 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dog Friendly Accom nr St Mawes??

This hotel is lovely, although not in St Mawes it is on the Roseland Peninsula and they do accept dogs.

http://www.narehotel.co.uk/welcome

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dog Friendly Accom nr St Mawes??

Thank you all for your comments and suggestions.

I have found somewhere for the night we want - Trenona Farm.

The Nare would be first on my list and my wife and I still intend one day to go there for our holiday. Many a happy year spent as a child on that beach when we camped in a field just above the beach, hence the reason I am taking my mum back for a 2 day break to reminisce.

Thank you all

5. Re: Dog Friendly Accom nr St Mawes??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 23, 2010
Get answers to your questions about St Mawes