We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather now !!

grantham
Level Contributor
63 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather now !!

Hi

We are coming to st Ives holiday bay tomorrow and wondering what the weather is like ? All forecasts say rain for the next week !! This is

Plymouth
Level Contributor
2,782 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather now !!

On the north coast, Yesterday was warm and sunny becoming cloudy and drizzly in the evening. This morning is cloudy and cool, looks as if it might rain later. Next week my guess is as good as yours

Peterborough
Level Contributor
417 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather now !!

Find Accuweather uk a goodish guide but who knows

Have been in Looe on a wet day checked local tv weather and headed for St Ives where it was hot and sunny

Cornwalls weather can vary so much coast to coast

Loads to do anyway just pack a mac

st Ives
Level Contributor
153 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather now !!

No sign of rain in the next 5 days according to the MetOffice

metoffice.gov.uk/public/…

Plymouth
Level Contributor
2,782 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather now !!

I was wrong it's been hot and sunny all day so far

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,534 posts
367 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather now !!

Which forecast have you been using? Its looking pretty good for next week. I've been in West Cornwall all day today and its mainly sunny, pleasantly warm though not scorching.

6. Re: Weather now !!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about St Ives