We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in Cornwall when St. Ives is your base?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do in Cornwall when St. Ives is your base?

We are travelling to Cornwall in a couple of weeks and are looking for some things to do, we stay in Looe for one night then head down to Hayle near St. Ives for 4 nights then we have one more night which we havent booked anywhere yet as want to see where we fancy once down there. Has anyone got any suggestions for activities to do or places to eat? We dont mind travelling a bit to get to them

Thanks in advance

x

st Ives
Level Contributor
140 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Things to do in Cornwall when St. Ives is your base?

Bottle Nose Dolphins were right in the mouth of the harbour yesterday at St Ives, performing all sorts of acrobatic tricks.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Things to do in Cornwall when St. Ives is your base?

Oh OK thanks again, That sounds like a nice afternoon spent, walking from the cove to lands End, its on the list! Now all I need is someone to guarentee me lovely sunshine every day and I'm all set lol

x

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Things to do in Cornwall when St. Ives is your base?

aww I hope I get to see that when I'm there, it must be amazing to have that on your doorstep!

14. Re: Things to do in Cornwall when St. Ives is your base?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 28, 2014