We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woodside Hotel, Belyars

Which St Ives hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield
2 posts
Save Topic
Woodside Hotel, Belyars

Hi,

Does anyone know if the Woodside Hotel, Belyars is still open? Stayed there loads of times but last year the owners said they were selling up and there was a chance the site would end up being apartments.

Thanks

Michelle

Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woodside Hotel, Belyars

Hi Michelle

Bad news I'm afraid, As far as I know, the hotel was sold and demolished and has either had apartments built on the plot or is about to. It was included in an article in The Cornishman about recent developments in St Ives.

Suzi

Edited: 3:30 pm, July 04, 2012
Sheffield
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Woodside Hotel, Belyars

Thanks, that's a shame a lovely old hotel in a nice spot...

cornwall
Level Contributor
2,023 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Woodside Hotel, Belyars

Drove past the woodside yesterday, its still standing but closed.

Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Woodside Hotel, Belyars

Well, it isn't open tho and, whilst I thought it had been demolished, it isn't going to open again for business in view of the planning permission obtained. It is a shame.

Suzi

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Woodside Hotel, Belyars

Does anyone know what happened to Suzanne and Chris? I used to go every year, but due finances not been for three years. Was planning on going this year. If anyone knows I would love to find them.

Thanks

Veronica W

London

6. Re: Woodside Hotel, Belyars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, February 07, 2014