We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mussels

Which St Ives hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Mussels

I've never eaten them, I'm not sure I like the look of them but I think I should try them. Opinions please?

Suzi

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,484 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Mussels

''Kak in a shell''

Thats priceless, and will stay with me forever , every time i see a mussel :))

Looks like you've got lucky with the weather as usual. I was working in St Ives one day last week and the place was buzzing, loads of people enjoying the late summer sun.

Edited: 2:08 pm, September 20, 2010
Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Mussels

Glad you like my "vivid" description of mussels :-) I do feel extremely lucky with the weather and I have been making the most of it, had a nice steady six mile walk today with my camera in tow so I should have some great photos.

Suzi

St Ives
Level Contributor
383 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Mussels

Hi Suzi

Nice to see you today. Glad you enjoyed the crab, which is easily my favourite seafood. Instead of fooling around cloning sheep etc I wish the scientists would genetically engineer a crab with 4 claws then it would be half the price. Lobster is badly overrated in my view - stick to crab.

Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Mussels

Hi Tony, it was nice to see you too. I walked down the road and there you were! Love your idea for a genetically engineered crab with four claws. They could call the first one Colin. I will srick to crab, it was so good. I remember having lobster and I really didn't like it. I had to eat it out of politeness because someone bought it for me to try. It was some time ago I had it Annabelle so I can't remember what it tasted like. Hopefully, the memory of the mussels will fade like that too, they will always make me laugh though, still can't believe I ate them.

Suzi

Somerset
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Mussels

Ah, shame they didn't agree with you. I think mussels are definately an acquired taste!

36. Re: Mussels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 30, 2011