We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carbis Bay Retreats

Ipswich, UK
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Carbis Bay Retreats

Hello everyone, could you tell me if you have rented a holiday property through Carbis Bay Retreats and, if so, what your experience was? Thanks!

Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carbis Bay Retreats

Hi

I've rented with Carbis Bay Retreats a few times and had a good experience both times. The owner, Annette, is very helpful and professional. The properties tend to be at the cheaper end of the spectrum for Carbis Bay insofar as they are more likely to be 3 star but there are also some 4 star properties. You do get what you pay for but, for good basic accommodation in Carbis Bay, Carbis Bay Retreats offer great value for money. Both properties I have stayed in have been within the Carrack Gladden apartments and both were fantastic with lovely sea views. I have no hesitation in recommending the company.

Suzi

Oxford
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Carbis Bay Retreats

hi, yes, we've stayed a few times - most recetly at The Sands Apartments - fantastic! very personal service and extremely clean & very well equipped apartment - definately recommend giving them a go!

3. Re: Carbis Bay Retreats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, August 10, 2010