We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Gallery B&B - Good & Bad

Loughborough, UK
Level Contributor
31 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
The Gallery B&B - Good & Bad

Had a good and bad experience at the The Gallery B&B in Port Isaac.

The rooms were great and are certainly more contemporary than most B&Bs. The breakfast was good too.

However, on the second night the owner decided to have a party which lasted until well past midnight. I did complain at the time and managed to get the second night half price, but it did spoil our stay.

One note is that the parking is limited. It is okay to drop things off at the door, but the nearest parking is at the top of the village. However, if you know Port Isaac you will understand why!

Cornish Coast  Adventures
Kayaking & Canoeing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding
Harbour, Port Isaac, Cornwall
Historic Walking Areas, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Scenic Walking Areas
south of england
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: The Gallery B&B - Good & Bad

I am surprised that the owner is still in business! We stayed there last December for just one night and the party downstairs went on for most of it. We were unable to rouse him for breakfast and anyway one of the party guests was asleep in the dining room. We spent the rest of the week in a lovely cottage across the harbour but I was so mad about what happened at The Gallery that it did affect the rest of my holiday.

2. Re: The Gallery B&B - Good & Bad

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 am, August 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Port Isaac