We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doc Martin filming

Gloucester
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Doc Martin filming

My freind came back from Port Isaac today and was lucky enough to see Doc Martin being filmed. Does anyone know the dates that they are filming and where as we go to Port Isaac a lot every year but always seem to miss the filming

124 replies to this topic
Limerick, Ireland
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Doc Martin filming

Are they still filming? Anybody any news? Thanks

West Sussex
Level Contributor
253 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Doc Martin filming

Saw them filming last Friday. Apparently they are over-running, but someone said they should be finished this week.

TX
Level Contributor
5,732 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Doc Martin filming

We watch the show on a local PBS channel here in Texas, and am not quite sure if they've gone through all available seasons. Can anyone tell me how the final season ended (did it have anything to do with the birth of a certain baby? ;-))? Just wondering if we're up to date here.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,857 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Doc Martin filming

Yes, the last season ended with the birth of Master Glasson-Ellingham :-)

TX
Level Contributor
5,732 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: Doc Martin filming

Thanks very much! Nice to know I'm current on the story. :-)

England, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Doc Martin filming

If Doc Marin do a series 6, they only film every 2 years in Port Isaac usuallu between April - July or there abouts so they will not return next year but 2013. Lovely place to go but the filming absolutely made our holiday but the weather was bad.

bedfordshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Doc Martin filming

Just come back from a weeks stay in Port Issac Cornwall, you may be interested to know that the house next door to the "chemist shop" in the series is a rental property and thats where we stayed its called " Courtenay house" its a large house with 4 bedrooms and is right next to the harbour ! ( the chemist shop is really a fudge shop) The location is brilliant and buzzing with other filming and photo shoot events, the only problem is parking even at the end of season very difficult plus the village has no stopping or parking in any of the streets.... if you need more details please contact me

Richland, Washington
3 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: Doc Martin filming

Does anyone know if Doc Martin will be filming in 2012 or 2013?

San Jose, CA
Level Contributor
9 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Doc Martin filming

I'm planning a trip to the UK in 2013, and have recently been watching Doc Martin. Wondered if anyone knew when the filming of Series 6 will take place., I have seen references to Spring 2013 elsewhere, but nothing more precise.

Since our trip is not till July, I wondered if there might be a chance of filming extending into the Summer (as it seems in past seasons).

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Doc Martin filming

A local holiday let says - "The Doc is back! Yes that’s right, ITV have commissioned the last series of Doc Martin which will be filmed in Port Isaac between 25 March and 26 July 2013!"

So looks like they'll still be around for your trip :)

Reply to: Doc Martin filming
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted