We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking port isaac

Waterlooville...
Level Contributor
1 post
37 reviews
Save Topic
parking port isaac

We are hoping to book a cottage for 3 nights, but it doesnt have parking I take it from other sites that there is a car park at the top of the hill, does anyone know how much it is so I can work out the cost of parking the car

thanks

Dee

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,494 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: parking port isaac

Hi

According to the council website, its £4.50 per day in the Summer or £2.00 per day in winter.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
917 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: parking port isaac

You don´t say what time of year you´re thinking about but I thought I´d just mention that out of season (before end of April) you can probably find road parking not far from the car park you mention. There will be yellow lines on most of these roads so you need to check the small signs to check the dates you are allowed to park on them. Some prohibit parking at any time but others only between certain dates.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
3,854 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: parking port isaac

We were there recently (well, October last year) for a week and bought a Weekly Rover ticket and, even though there were hordes of Doc Martin fans there each day (LOL us included), we were always able to get a parking spot in the parking area when we returned from our travels each day.

Gawd but Port Isaac is gorgeous (as is the whole of Cornwall) - most definitely God's Own County :-)

4. Re: parking port isaac

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 08, 2010