We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Newquay Info

Bridgend, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Newquay Info

Hi everyone!

Me and some of my family are thinking of going to newquay on 16th march 2012 to 19th march 2012 and was wondering if anyone had any idea if its a good idea. I wanna know if it is going to be very busy nightlife or very quiet at that time of year and also if anyone could recommend any

hotels/B&B/pubs/clubs/restaurants?

If anyone could offer any advise i will be very thankful

Hope to hear from you soon

Jaime Jones

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
563 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Newquay Info

it will be like any other weekend in any town/city around the country

loads of teenagers getting drunk and fighting and causing trouble

at least this time of the year you havent got loads of schoolleavers and tourists coming down and causing even more trouble

East Sussex, United...
Level Contributor
5,361 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Newquay Info

Jaime. The Tourist Board is a good place to start.

http://www.visitnewquay.org/

Newquay, United...
Destination Expert
for Newquay, Cornwall
Level Contributor
2,448 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Newquay Info

Hi jamie & welcome to T/A forums.

Newquay in the winter is a lot quieter as you will imagine. All clubs & pubs are open, some offering winter deals. Despite what has been said, we do not tend to get trouble in the winter months as it only tends to be locals.Yes they are still busy enough for you to enjoy a evening out.

As for Hotels & B&Bs there is a good selection open. Perhaps you could start here on T/A with listings.

I hope you enjoy your stay, Please get back should you want anymore info.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,573 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Newquay Info

I see our resident ray of sunshine is spreading good cheer again!

Newquay will be a lot quieter in the winter than in the summer, but there will still be lots of nightlife as our local young people like to enjoy themselves too!

Have a look at the "What's On" section on

www.thisiscornwall.co.uk

to get some ideas about entertainment.

5. Re: Newquay Info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, February 22, 2013