We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parkdean holiday site Newquay

Which Newquay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
brum
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
Parkdean holiday site Newquay

Hello All

Has anyone stayed at parkdean holiday park in Newquay. I am not expecting the earth as it is very competetively priced. But I am interested in location and facilities. Also any nice pubs near by for a family of 5?

walsall west...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parkdean holiday site Newquay

Hi Steve,

I'm trying to find out the same- i have booked a sun holiday here with my partner and young child in september and now am not sure that it is suitable!

Hope someone replies with some advice.

Hailey

Newquay, United...
Destination Expert
for Newquay, Cornwall
Level Contributor
2,437 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parkdean holiday site Newquay

Hi Folks,

As a local I have not stayed at this site. It is situated about 3 miles outside Newquay. There is a regular bus service runs into Newquay.

Newquay has lots of family pubs serving good food. You can of course travel to Padstow & Wadebridge. You do not mention if you will have your own transport.

Newquay, United...
Destination Expert
for Newquay, Cornwall
Level Contributor
2,437 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parkdean holiday site Newquay

bump

Newquay, England...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parkdean holiday site Newquay

I too haven't stayed at the site but unless you want to use the on site facilities, you'll have to come into newquay for pubs or restaurants as there's nothing else nearby.

I don't know what exactly you're thinking of when you say nice pubs, I assume you mean for families with children? There aren't that many particularly family friendly pubs in newquay really. The Fort is the only one that springs to mind. Newquay is really more of a young person's town. If you've any more questions, I live in newquay and I'm happy to help.

Level Contributor
9 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parkdean holiday site Newquay

Hey!

The Fort Inn is a good family pub and just opposite is The Beached Lamb Cafe which the kids will love for the huge milkshakes and you will love for the chill out lounge and cocktails!

Sorry I have not stayed at that holiday park though x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parkdean holiday site Newquay

hi sarah r and lilly newquay, jumpin in on this conversation, but me and 2 friends are lookin at a getaway in newquay for 3-4 nights and lookin at rentin a caravan, you know of anywhere good/decent please. near the main part of town. lookin for a bit of nightlife and things to do etc, dont mind noise and are easy goin, any advise would be great thanks

andy

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,546 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parkdean holiday site Newquay

Andrew, just a thought, why don't you start off your own thread rather than adding to someone else's?

That way more people are going to see it, rather than passing by an old thread.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
76 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Parkdean holiday site Newquay

hi, yes i have done this, just thought id ask the question with yourself been a local.

thanks for replying :-)

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,546 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Parkdean holiday site Newquay

no worries Andrew, I saw your post after I posted this one.

10. Re: Parkdean holiday site Newquay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:44 am, June 11, 2013