We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dog friendly B&B

Barnsley
Level Contributor
222 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Dog friendly B&B

Hi we are looking for a good B&B that accepts dogs. We have a very laid back greyhound, can anyone reccommend somewhere we would all be happy?

TIA

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,579 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dog friendly B&B

Sorry, can't persnally recommend anywhere, but have a look here and you probably will find what you are looking for.

iknow-cornwall.co.uk/newquay_coast/…

Newquay
Level Contributor
167 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dog friendly B&B

hello backchat

there are a few in newquay but your best option is check the bb section and call...i know of 3 in the first page but cannot post them up as it will not adhere to the community guidlines ...regards john

3. Re: Dog friendly B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:05 am, July 06, 2010
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,579 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dog friendly B&B

lol, nice try James.

To the OP, I have already posted the link to the website that James very cunnigly pointed out his own property on, so you aren't missing anything

Newquay, United...
Destination Expert
for Newquay, Cornwall
Level Contributor
2,450 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dog friendly B&B

I don't believe that James that's the 4th post he has had removed in 2weeks. He dosen,t give up does he? Business can't be that good if he has to tote on here ..:-)))

Backchat, as mentioned there are lots of B&Bs that take dogs. I two know of many.

As John mentioned try the ones listed here n T/A I know several of them do.

Good Luck!

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,579 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dog friendly B&B

I think if James continues I will have to do more than zap his posts, will have to report him properly to TA and let them deal with him.

Tintagel,Cornwall
Level Contributor
756 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dog friendly B&B

If you contact the local Tourist Information Centre they will have lists of B & B's and Guest houses that allow dogs as this is one of the things they have to say to register with them.

Not all B & B's will be registered with them but there should be enough to get you going!

8. Re: Dog friendly B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 05, 2011