We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need a room for one night only

Which Newquay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newquay
Level Contributor
167 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
need a room for one night only

hello all

i have a family staying with me ( two adults and four children from Holland ) from the 21st of july through to the 30th july..they have just been informed that the house rent they are taking over on the 30th in Hayle will not be ready for them until the 31st.

rather than serching through all the links is there anybody out there ( bbs/ghs or hotels) that is able to put them up for the night( kids are 6/8/10/12 years old) i would continue on with their booking but have a house full coming in on the 30th.

thanks for your help

john

1. Re: need a room for one night only

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, July 01, 2010
Newquay
Level Contributor
167 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need a room for one night only

thanks James

i will pass the details over to them today

cheers john

3. Re: need a room for one night only

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, December 29, 2010