We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camping close enough to nightlife but not too loud!

Which Newquay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
hull
Level Contributor
131 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Camping close enough to nightlife but not too loud!

Hi me and my boyfriend are looking to go to newquay for 3 nights mid-week in august! Theres so many places i just don't know where to start!

Ideally, we would like somewhere which is close enough to newquay nightlife so we don't get stung on taxi fares but not somewhere thats too lively. I think i looked at Trencreek which seems nice is it close to newquay nightlife?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Steph

1. Re: Camping close enough to nightlife but not too loud!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:41 pm, July 19, 2009
2. Re: Camping close enough to nightlife but not too loud!

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:41 pm, July 19, 2009
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,554 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Camping close enough to nightlife but not too loud!

The only Tencreek I knew of was in Looe, but when I have done a google search apparently there is one about 2 miles from Newquay. If it is 2 miles away. then taxis shouldn't be too much, maybe one of the Newquay DEs will enlighten us of it's location as it's a new one on me!!

Cornwall, England
Level Contributor
595 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Camping close enough to nightlife but not too loud!

There is a Trencreek in Newquay also, it is around 2 miles away from Newquay centre, possibly less than that when walking, not more. There was a post about Trencreek recently, so search Trencreek in the Newquay forums and you will see that. You could also consider Hendra Tourist Park which is slightly further away but very good, it may be fully booked by now though as it is very popular though if you are just going with a tent that may be ok.

Newquay, United...
Destination Expert
for Newquay, Cornwall
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Camping close enough to nightlife but not too loud!

Hi Stefpeo, Try This:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186239-i638-k29…

6. Re: Camping close enough to nightlife but not too loud!

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 17, 2010