We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to go in Newquay/surrounding areas for best time.4days

Which Newquay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to go in Newquay/surrounding areas for best time.4days

Hi, I want to plan a little trip for me and the bf. Just wondered if any one could let me know the best place to go to in or around newquay. Never been out of London really, so I would love a good first impression of the area. I want to experience as much as pos, anyone got any ideas of what to do or which area to stay in. I only have 4 days....(pulling a sicky). So I am going to have to squeeze it all in until I can visit again properly. I like the idea of staying around the beach and maybe doing a few surf lessons. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also best dates for weather anyone??

Thanks all!!!!!!!!!!

Kay xxx

Penzance, United...
Level Contributor
629 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Where to go in Newquay/surrounding areas for best time.4days

Hi lilly

Clo Jo is a newbie so just probably has been reading the Newquay posts and thought she would join us without noticing the date - Don't blame poor John he just added to what looked a recent post - I admit to making the same mistake!

I have just had the eye test at specsavers but am going to the Med next week to get the lenses - 1/2 price over there!!!

Regards Trisha

12. Re: Where to go in Newquay/surrounding areas for best time.4days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, October 12, 2009