We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

newquay visitors august band holiday

liverpool
2 posts
Save Topic
newquay visitors august band holiday

hii.. im going down to newquay on saturday with 10 other girls ( age17-18) just wondering if there was any other groups like ourselves that are going too.. as some of the people i have spoken to said that newquay will be empty then :(... and we dont want that now do we?!?!

also if it rains we were just planning on staying on the beach anyway.. is that a bad idea?

would be greatful if you gave me the answer to all my worries!

X

bristol
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: newquay visitors august band holiday

hi,

10 girls, you lot single or what?

newquay is very rarely empty,

4 of us boys (probably more by friday) aged 20-22 are going down on friday night, staying at smugglers haven, gonna be a good weekend and anyway dont think negative the weather is gonna be blazing hot according to the weather forecast! ; )

sam X

liverpool
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: newquay visitors august band holiday

most are taken.. but theres a few of us that are single yes :)

im hoping what your saying about the weather is true.. would be an added bonus if it was hot!

sumglers inn.. i think i know where that is.. might come and hunt you guys down, you never know it could just be us lot there!

thaaannks

X

3. Re: newquay visitors august band holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:23 am, September 08, 2009