We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Doc Martin

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Doc Martin

Hello,

We're down in Cornwall mid August and will be paying a visit to Port Isaac, especially as i'm a fan of Doc Martin.

Anyone know when they're due to film there next? Dont' suppose it would be in summer season but you never know :oP

Thanks

Barbie

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Doc Martin

Hi Barbie

'fraid I don't know when the next (if any) series will be shot. To find Doc's house, walk up the left hand side of the harbour (as you face the sea) and his house is up there on the left, pretty much as it appears on the TV.

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Doc Martin

Thanks.

Looking forward to seeing some of the sights of the show, including have a drink in the Crab & Lobster :o)

Barbie

Fowey, Cornwall
Level Contributor
152 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Doc Martin

No, they're not filming in August. Ask at the post office in Port Isaac for further inside info about Doc Martin. The chap that runs it is very friendly and knows everything about the village.

Fowey, Cornwall
Level Contributor
152 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Doc Martin

They've just started filming a one off Autumn Special of Doc Martin in Port Isaac. Know that this is going to be too late for Barbie Girl, but thought I'd just post this in case someone else was interested....

Lancashire
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Doc Martin

Hi,

We will be down at Port Isaac on Sept. 29th, does anyone know if they will still be filming Doc Martin please?

Thanks.

6. Re: Doc Martin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, August 22, 2009