We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Picnic

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Picnic

Hello,

I am planning a holiday to Cornwall / the south west visiting Lynton, Okehampton, Padstow, Wadebridge and St Ives. On one of the days I really would like to arrange / collect a 'picnic' hamper for myself and my partner... Does anyone know of any reasonable picnic/hamper suppliers in the area who wont charge and arm and a leg? Or of any shops / delis who might 'make up' a hamper for us?

Thanks

Charlotte

Mentioned in this post
Cornwall
Cornwall
England, UK
Lynton
Lynton
Exmoor National Park, UK
Padstow
Padstow
Cornwall, UK
Wadebridge
Wadebridge
Cornwall, UK
St Ives
St Ives
Cornwall, UK
england
Level Contributor
244 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Picnic

Hi Charlotte,

a little while back we had a gourmet picnic from Doorsteps, a deli in Padstow (Duke Street). We took this up to the Stile with a bottle of Camel Valley wine and sat on one of the benches watching Padstow harbour in the sunset. Very romantic and highly recommended.

Elfin

Mentioned in this post
Padstow
Padstow
Cornwall, UK
Padstow Harbour
Padstow Harbour
2,081 Reviews
Padstow, UK
Derby
Level Contributor
171 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Picnic

You could try http://www.food4myholiday.com/ but with so many deli's & farm shops why not make up your own picnic?

3. Re: Picnic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, May 30, 2014