We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girlie Lunch

Which Chester hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Girlie Lunch

Can anyone recommend a nice place for a special occassion "Girlie" lunch in Chester please? Thanks x

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,066 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girlie Lunch

Personally I think you can never go wrong with Moules a go go on Watergate Street Row. However, there is also a VERY good deal at the 1539 Restaurant at the Racecourse for £10 for two courses, and it is a stunning setting (was there again last night) and really good food. Also a deal at the Michael Caines 5th floor Restaurant at the Abode for £9.95 'taster' menu (you definitely won't put on weight but it is lovely food). Oddfellows has nice outside space though not too sure how the food is these days. The Red House has a stunning setting too, but I'm not too impressed with the food there. Chez Jules always do a good Frenchbistro type lunch in a buzzy atmosphere... Bollecini at Rufus Court off Northgate Street has a little terrace and IMHO they do a better lunch than a dinner, also of course Joseph Benjamin is a classy deli type restaurant near there. No chance of starving in Chester, any particular style you are looking for?

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
3,632 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girlie Lunch

I agree with PennyW about Moules or Chez Jules. Both are consistently good.

3. Re: Girlie Lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, October 11, 2012