We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant that does gift vouchers?

UK
Level Contributor
253 posts
221 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant that does gift vouchers?

Hi,

I want to buy my son and daughter-in-law a gift voucher for a lovely meal out for their anniversary. Problem is, they live in Chester, which I do not know at all. Does anyone know of any good restaurants in Chester which issue gift vouchers?

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Chester
Chester
Cheshire, UK
Wetherby
Level Contributor
209 posts
275 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant that does gift vouchers?

You could do worse than the Blackhouse Grill. High quality restaurant, with good steaks. It's part of a 6 or 7 restaurant chain.. Visit the website for details on gift cards …uk.com/restaurants/restaurants-chester

Edited: 8:13 am, August 05, 2011
England
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant that does gift vouchers?

The Grosvenor hotel operate such a scheme, and they house a Michelin star restaurant.

Edited: 5:37 am, August 06, 2011
3. Re: Restaurant that does gift vouchers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, October 07, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Chester