We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chester zoo - hotels nearby with pool suitable for a 2 year

South Shields...
Level Contributor
24 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Chester zoo - hotels nearby with pool suitable for a 2 year

Anyone suggest a nice hotel near Chester Zoo for just one night. Myself, my daughter and her 2 year old son want to spend a day at the zoo then overnight in a nice hotel before travelling back to North East the next day.

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
424 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Chester zoo - hotels nearby with pool suitable for a 2 year

Good choice - it's a lovely hotel in a beautiful location. I live close by!

if your granddaughter has any energy left, there's a nice children's play park in Rossett village a few miles drive down the road from the hotel (in the direction of Wrexham).

Will you have time for a trip into Chester city centre too? If so you could use the Wrexham Road park & ride which is on the main road between the hotel and Chester, or you could take an Arriva bus as the hotel is on the Wrexham to Chester route.

There's currently a trail of painted rhinos in and around Chester and you will see some of them outside the zoo (as well as real rhinos of course!) Loads more to spot in Chester city centre. I popped to the zoo yesterday to take photos of the rhinos there. My three year old daughter is enjoying spotting them all!

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,197 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Chester zoo - hotels nearby with pool suitable for a 2 year

it is a very pretty hotel in a pretty situation, was not aware it had a pool, presumably you did check that? Very popular with weddings, it could be busy at a weekend! Have a great visit and we look forward to hearing about it!

Wrexham, United...
Level Contributor
424 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Chester zoo - hotels nearby with pool suitable for a 2 year

I spoke to someone who's staying there today, and he told me it does indeed have a pool!

South Shields...
Level Contributor
24 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Chester zoo - hotels nearby with pool suitable for a 2 year

Thanks. Hope we have good weather.

15. Re: Chester zoo - hotels nearby with pool suitable for a 2 year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 25, 2011